BASF, the world’s leading chemical company, understands that Talent is the future. For this reason, in Market Area Africa BASF provides meaningful and hands-on learning opportunities to deserving graduates from across the continent through a variety of Young Talent Development Programmes.
The BASF Africa Graduate Development Programme will run for 12 months, you can expect the below:
- Work for the number one chemical company in the world.
- The best practical learning environment guided by a structured development.
- Regular feedback from mentors.
- Business School accredited Learning Programme.
- Working with industry experts from across the continent.
BASF Africa Graduate Development Programme is based on the 70:20:10 Model of Learning and Development which is based on three types of learning: Hands-on (70%), Asking questions (20%), Classroom (10%).
The ideal candidate should possess the following tertiary qualifications:
- B.Sc. Chemical Engineering,
- B-Tech Quality Management,
- B.Sc. Civil Engineering,
- B.Sc. Material Science,
- B.Sc. Chemistry,
- B.Sc. Agricultural Sciences,
- B.Sc. Nutritional Sciences,
- B.Sc. Industrial Engineering,
- B.Sc. Architecture.
How to apply
Click here to apply online