The Jameson International Graduate Programme offers candidates the opportunity to work as a Jameson Brand Ambassador in an international market. As a Jameson Brand Ambassador, you will kick start your career and hone your commercial instincts on a global stage, working for the world’s bestselling Irish whiskey brand abroad. For many it will be the first step on a lifelong journey within Pernod Ricard.
Following 4-weeks of training in our head office in Dublin, you will travel to a foreign market and work across a wide range of marketing activities such as brand activation, event planning, promotions, education, mentoring and sales & marketing. You’ll work with your foreign based Jameson team and off your own initiative, and be on first name terms with bartenders, distributors and event organisers.What We Offer?
The Jameson International Graduate Programme offers an initial 13-month contract; including one-month training in Irish Distillers Head Office, Ballsbridge, Dublin. For those who perform strongly over this period there is an option for a second and a third 12-month contract. You will receive a competitive graduate salary, a company phone and laptop as well as flights to and from your assigned market.
The Jameson International Graduate Programme is unique; therefore, we look for exceptional candidates. Applications are through a brief application form and the submission of a 2-minute video where you have the opportunity to tell us why you are the best fit for Jameson.
There are five key areas to the role of Brand Ambassador:
- Brand Education
- Brand Activation
- Building Relationships with trade, consumers and key influencers
- PR/Event Support
- Supporting local Jameson Brand & Sales Team
Each market has its own challenges, but you can expect the following to be on your ‘to do’ list:
- Convert 25-35year olds to the Jameson way of life through trial, market research and local media channels.
- Help plan, strategize and initiate marketing opportunities to make Jameson a lifestyle choice for urban trendsetters the world over
- Being a social media mogul, blogging and posting updates about your progress
- Conduct tasting sessions with targeted consumer groups & influence the big players in the market, from the main distributors to barmen & loyal brand advocates
- Support your local brand team in all their market activations
- Research what the competitors are up to
- Immerse yourself into the culture and be our ear to the ground
How to apply
Click here to apply online