Primary Location: King Shaka International
Job: Airport-COR (23500P)
Organization: Business Operations-COR (13000P)
Closing Date: May 27, 2019, 11:59:00 PM
Passenger Services Management-KSIA (O22101). – (1800003F)
An exciting vacancy exists at King Shaka International Airport for an experienced Passenger Information Agent within the Airport Management division.
Key Performance Outputs
The successful candidate, reporting to the Supervisor Passenger Service will be responsible for the following:
- Proactively identifying, resolving and escalating customer’s needs as and when required.
- Announcing flight information
- Provide support to relevant stakeholder to ensure achievement of objectives.
- Participate in customer care projects and initiatives as and when required.
- Build, support and maintain healthy diverse internal and external relationships to ensure the achievement of organisational goals.
- Capture information for trending purposes.
- Identify and escalate any system related errors.
- Escalate repeated Operational non-compliance.
Technical Skills and Experience
The following skills & experience is required or equivalent of such is required:
- The successful candidate must have a valid Matric (Grade 12) qualification or equivalent prior learning and experience, based on the job requirements, within the position.
- Proficiency and knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
- A minimum of 1 – 3 years airport operation related experience would serve as an advantage.
- The ideal candidate will be an individual who consistently achieves results, meets goals and targets.
- Clearly explaining a point of view and its reasoning as well as tactful communication in a non-confrontational and polite manner is also required.
- It is essential that the incumbent is able to recognize, handle and resolve conflict promptly.
Application and Enquiries
This position will be filled in line with ACSA’s Recruitment and Selection policy and preference will be given to ACSA employees. This position will be filled in line with ACSA’s Recruitment and Selection policy and is advertised to all ACSA Employees
If you feel this is an opportunity you have been waiting for, please forward your application to HRSSCRecruitment@airports.co.za by no later than 29 May 2018. Please quote the following reference number on your application: 1800003F
Short-listed candidates will undergo relevant background checks, vetting and medical examinations as per the company’s security regulations for King Shaka International Airport
This position will be filled in line with ACSA’s values and Employment Equity policy and plan. Preference will be given to members of designated groups that are under-represented and the position will also be advertised externally