Key Performance Outputs
- Provide administrative support during the implementation of interventions.
· Monitor stock levels and purchase stationary and /or sundry for the office.
· Generate procurement orders.
· Maintain documents and relevant document management system.
· Respond to request, queries and complaints as and when required. Escalate to relevant personnel when unresolved.
· Make necessary travel and accommodation arrangements. Schedule and coordinate meetings in terms of invitations, conference rooms, catering etc.
· Prepare letters, reports, memoranda, presentations and other relevant documentation. Transcribe, record and distribute minutes of meetings to relevant parties. Consolidate relevant reports/documentation.
Technical Skills and Experience
The following skills and experience or the equivalent of such, will be required:
· Grade 12.
· A relevant Office Administration course or diploma will be advantageous.
· A minimum of 1-2 years` experience in a similar role.
· MS Office at intermediate level.
The ideal candidate must have excellent written and communication skills as well as be able to forge good relationships with internal and external customers. The role seeks a well organised methodical person who pays attention to detail; is tactful and uses their time well to complete tasks. Setting definite milestones and actions for achieving goals is essential.
: OR Tambo International
: Airport-COR (23500P)
: Business Operations-COR (13000P)
: May 17, 2019, 8:39:45 AM
: May 30, 2019, 11:59:00 PM