Mototolo, South Africa
Provides technical support in mechanical maintenance. Maintains and improves machines and equipment to increase or maintain a high level of reliability, availability, cost efficiency and performance.
Key Performance Areas
- Mechanical maintenance operations.
- Preventive maintenance, perform corrective actions, supports planning and preparation, monitors outcome, documentation (outcome, root cause, time, improvements).
- Work in accordance with standard operating procedures.
- Achievement of maintenance targets.
- Follow quality and cleanliness standards.
- Communication of operational status and any deviations.
- Safety and housekeeping (5S) requirements.
- Continuous improvements and development on a personal and operational level.
- Grade 12 / N3 Technical Qualification / Equivalent Qualification
- Section 13 Trade Certificate
- Basic Computer literacy
- English proficiency
- Relevant mining experience (5 years)
- Relevant mechanised mining experience (5 years)
- Underground/surface mining environment
- Maintenance of earthmoving equipment in mining/construction environment
How to apply
Please apply online through Workday (ESS) or access the Sandvik website www.home.sandvik/en/careers.
Applications close: 20 June 2019
If you have any further queries, please contact us on 0800 331 331