EPWP and NYS Unemployed Youth Training Programme
EPWP and NYS aims to prepare young people for work through training and matching programmes. Do you currently possess a Grade 10 or Senior Certificate (Grade 12)? Are you between the ages of 18-35 years? Do you wish to gain experience?
EPWP Beneficiary Opportunity
Who qualifies to work on EPWP projects?
- Unemployed individuals
- Unskilled individuals
- Youth (16-35)
- Disabled persons
- Adult men
National Youth Service (NYS)
- A valid ID.
- Between the ages of 18-35 years.
- Minimum Grade 10 or equivalent (RPL).
- Must reside in the Western Cape.
- Must attend the compulsory briefing session.
- Must be willing to enter into a one year National Youth Service Programme that will include youth development activities, technical and on-the-job practical training.
- Past experience in a construction industry trade, such as bricklaying, plumbing, plastering, carpentry, etc. will be beneficial.
- Persons with a disability who meet the above criteria may apply.
Applications are to be submitted on fully completed Z83 Form – CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE FORM
Z83 Form – CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE FORM obtainable from any government department or www.westerncape.gov.za/jobs/ clearly indicating the position being applied for and reference number, CV and certified copies of qualifications.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to submit originally certified copies of their documentation for verification purposes.
CLICK HERE TO EPWP
CLICK HERE TO National Youth Service (NYS)
CLICK HERE TO: Youth Development at the Department of Transport and Public Works
Closing Date: Wednesday, July 31, 2019