|Personell sub area
|Location – Country
|Location – Province
|Location – Town / City
||An incumbent to fulfil the relevant requirements within the Utilities Maintenance Department so as to enable the department to support Stable Production by maximising plant availability through the stable supply of utilities.
|Key Job Functions
||• Support Stable Production.
• Troubleshooting on Medium Voltage switchgear and systems.
• Planning and implementation of Predictive, Planned and Corrective Maintenance activities.
• Maintain infrastructure in areas of responsibility in order to comply with Occupational Health and Safety Act No.85 of 1993 and meet Energy, Water and Gas targets as well as meet quality standards in accordance with ISO.
• Record performance data and generate breakdown reports.
• Participate in project, development and kaizen activities.
|Qualifications and Experience
||• N3 Electrical Engineering qualification or above inclusive of trade test.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in Utilities maintenance which has to include:
• Air Compressors and compressed air reticulation.
• MV Substation Maintenance (up to 11000 Vac).
• MV Reticulation Maintenance (up to 11000 Vac).
• LV Reticulation Maintenance.
• Additional MV & Electrical arc flash safety training would be advantageous.
• Wireman’s license would be advantageous.
• Knowledge on the Occupational Health and Safety Act No.85 of 1993 required.
• Must be prepared to work shifts, overtime and standby as and when required
• The Toyota Way and systems to be practiced at all times.
||• Accurate information gathering and analysis
• Awareness and commitment to our mission
• Awareness of situations and decisiveness
• Communication and sharing of mid to long term plans
• Creation of innovative vision
• Establishing framework and systems for organizational learning
• Feedback of evaluation results
• Problem solving and attention to detail