Tradesman Aid Electrical Maintenance
An exciting vacancy exists at O.R. Tambo International Airport for a Tradesman Aid Electrical within the Infrastructure Asset Management division.
Key Performance Outputs
The successful candidate, reporting to the 1stElectrician will be responsible for the following:
- Participate in root cause analysis.
- Complete defined audits monitor processes and adherence to standards.
- Execute safe planned and unplanned maintenance activities.
- Assist artisan with infrastructure maintenance and routine inspections as and when required.
- Give support in commissioning and testing of assets.
- Propose that tools that is in artisan profile is emphasised in this profile
- Provide insight into studies on upgrades/replacements of assets
- Provide input into maintenance planning, scheduling and execution of the assets
- Adhere to relevant statutory/legislative regulations, SOP’s, operational standards, policies and practices.
- Liaison and engage with internal stakeholders to ensure effective and efficient operations.
- Provide input into all relevant reports.
- Identify and report possible efficiency enhancements and initiatives to ensure resource savings.
- Engage with relevant stakeholders on report findings
Technical Skills and Experience
The following skills and experience or the equivalent of such, will be required:
- National Senior Certificate/ N3 Electrical Engineering is essential.
- 1- year operational maintenance experience essential.
- Code B motor vehicle license.
- Knowledge of Ms Office
This position calls for an individual who communicates well (verbal). The candidate must be detail-orientated; an achieve and diplomatic. Can plan and monitor work.
: OR Tambo International
: Infrastructure Asset Management-COR (23100P)
: Business Operations-COR (13000P)
: Jun 28, 2019, 12:58:58 PM
: Jul 12, 2019, 11:59:00 PM