Auto req ID: 177782BR
- To perform the asset care activities as required by the CMMS systems and procedures, including accurate and timeous feedback and documentation to all stakeholders.
- Maintain and repair production related equipment to ensure a consistent quality product.
- Maximise plant availability through effective completion of preventative and routine maintenance schedules as required.
- Maintain bag maker efficiencies of 85% plus, by assisting production with issues as per job requests with immediate response.
- Maintain AIB standards by responding to AIB job requests and taking immediate action within the areas of responsibility.
- Maintain IPS standards on the respective lines, by executing action plans.
- Be able to execute electrical installation work as per the relevant SANS standards.
- Ensure that all equipment complies with the safety standards. (OHSA act)
- Ensure that all jobcards are completed at end of shift
- Assist Production and Engineering in achieving targets.
- Qualified Electrician – completion of applicable apprenticeship and successful completion of Trade Test
- At least an N3 qualification, but preferable N4 – N6.
- Minimum of 1 year experience within a high-speed manufacturing environment (preferably FMCG).
- Knowledge of the OHS Act (safety legislation) an advantage.
- Technical abilities to resolve complex engineering plant breakdowns.
- Be able to fault find on PLCs and AC drives.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work as a team ( as a multi-disciplinary shift team, as well as an Engineering team)
- Problem solving skills
- Logical thinking skills
- Availability to work shifts and overtime
Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular