Reporting to the Instrument Supervisor, the successful incumbent will be in charge Instrument Maintenance, Instrument Fault Analysis, Instrument Loop Checks.
- Maintain and install instrumentation equipment in first class working condition
- Fault finding on various instrumentation equipment and processes
- Analysing and investigating on re-current instrument faults
- Proactive and shows initiative to continuously improve equipment performance
- PLC panel wiring and fault-finding.
- Complete necessary job cards and instrument checklist.
- Fault find using PLC software.
- Minor projects, safety, and Housekeeping.
- Maintain Instrument Manuals, Drawings and Panels.
- Matric, N3 and Instrumentation Trade test
- Minimum 5 years experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of PLC Programming advantageous
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and under pressure.
- Computer literate ( Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SAP)
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills.
Preference will be given to candidates from the designated group and people with disabilities.
If you are interested, please apply via our careers site (www.nestle.com) and attach updated copy of your CV, latest payslip, copy of your qualifications and copy of your ID.
Contact: Noxolo Nkosi for further assistance
Tel. no: 011 514 6000
Closing Date: 15 September 2019
All applications MUST quote the reference number stated above.
: South Africa-Gauteng-Pretoria
: Nestle (SA) Pty Ltd
: Aug 15, 2019, 11:15:58 AM