Komatsu Mining Corporation is a global company that provides essential mining equipment, systems and solutions used by companies worldwide to extract fundamental minerals for developing modern infrastructure, technology and consumer products. we have a log and illustrious history in the mining industry. Our brands include P&H, Joy, Montabert, Modular Mining Systems, Hensley Industries, NTC and Gigaphoton equipment.
Kickstart your career with an apprenticeship programme. If you are energised, self motivated, willing to learn with good communication skills and a team player, this may be your opportunity to create your career with Komatsu Mining Corporation. The apprenticeship is a well-known technical training system, including practical and theoretical components offered in a designated trade to achieve artisan status.
- Acquaint yourself with the training programme and ensure that you know what is expected of you.
- Ensure that you work SAFELY AT ALL TIMES.
- Ensure that you are competent on all the required modules.
Education / Qualification
- N3 with 4 subjects, including the relevant trade theory with minimum D / L4 symbol for Mathematics and Physical science
- NC(V) level 4 with minimum D / L4 symbol for: Mathematics and another subject on engineering and related design or electrical infrastructure construction
- S1(Mathematics & Physical science D / L4 symbol) or higher.
Please note, preference will be given to EE candidates.
Should you not hear from us by the end of November 2019, it means that your application was unsuccessful.