|General Assistant Trolleys.INT ORT.Airport Operations (Airport Management)(P62001) – (190000BT)
General Assistant Trolleys
A uniquely exciting opportunity has arisen for individuals within the Airport Management Division at O.R. Tambo International Airport
Key Performance Outputs
The successful candidate, reporting to the Senior Supervisor Trolleys, will be responsible for the following:
- Responsible for day to day deployment of equipment and safeguarding of assets
- Indicate unserviceable equipment to relevant stakeholders
- Adhere to relevant statutory/legislative regulations, SOP’s, operational standards, policies and practices
- Managing ACSA’s risk exposure through identifying, implementing and maintaining risk control measures to minimise company’s liability and mitigating risk to limit injuries
- Liaising and engaging with internal stakeholders to ensure effective and efficient operations
- Engage and assist customers when required
- Monitor and supply resources to ensure operational needs are met
- Conducting trolley counts as required and report on stock levels and general operational constrainsTechnical Skills and Experience
- The following skills and experience or the equivalent of such, will be required:
- Matric/Grade 12 essential.
- Experience based on the job requirements of the position advantageous
- Knowledge of airport operations would be advantageous
- Code B Drivers Licence would be advantageous.
This position calls for a candidate who is customer service orientated with good communication and interpersonal skills. The ability to work in a team and be physically fit to handle large volumes of trolleys is essential. The ideal candidate must be action orientated with good planning and organizing skills and be able to cope well under pressure.
: OR Tambo International
: Airport-COR (23500P)
: Business Operations-COR (13000P)
: Oct 1, 2019, 3:31:13 PM
: Oct 15, 2019, 11:59:00 PM