||Gardener (I-Hay band) 2 positions
||Bulk Water Services – Operations
|Job Type Classification
|Location – Country
|Location – Province
|Location – Town / City
|Location – Site
|Job Advert Summary
||The successful candidate will form part of the EMS team, and will maintain and develop landscapes and facilities using various horticultural equipment, machines and tools in a labour intensive work environment as instructed.
||• Standard 10/Grade 12 with six months relevant garden/nursery experience.
• Ability to operate horticultural machinery such as brush cutters, clearing saws and lawnmowers.
• Basic safety knowledge and ability to undertake the work.
||• Grounds maintenance and construction of lawns.
• Cleaning, sweeping, weeding and watering of plants.
• Application of fertilizers, compost and chemicals as per instruction.
• Removing and loading of debris etc.
• Application and use of specialised machinery such as hand held blowers, lawnmowers, brush cutters.
• Support with decorations and construction when required.
||• Ability to operate brush-cutters, push-type lawn mower, garden tools, etc.
• Basic plant knowledge
||• Horticultural skills.
• To be able to operate above mentioned horticultural equipment.
• Communication (Verbal & written)
||• Team player.
• Concern for order.
• Safety consciousness