SANParks requires the services of 16 Waiters at the Skukuza Safari Lodge.
Paterson Grading: B1
The package includes a housing allowance since you will not be allocated official accommodation in the Park.
Candidates who meet the above requirements must forward their applications with the following documents:
- Detailed CV (download free CV template)
- Certified copies of your Qualifications
- Certified copy of Identity Document
The application must be submitted to:
Human Capital Management
ATT: Frank Mkhabela
Private Bag x402
Tel No: (013) 735 4344
Email: [email protected]
Correspondences will be limited to short-listed candidates only. If you have not been contacted within 14 days after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
NB: Please note that each applicant must indicate their nearest KNP camp and gates as well as their forum or land claimant constituency.
- Grade 12
- Be in possession of a qualification in Food Service Management.
- Should have 1 to 3 year of experience as a waiter.
- Sound knowledge of Industry related trends & principles
- An understanding of customer care
- Knowledge of numeracy and literacy
- Interpersonal skills.
- Computer literacy including the use of point-of-sale systems.
- Customer relation skills.
- Ensure customer satisfaction at all times.
- Excellent knowledge of the Skukuza Safari Lodge menus and food and beverage offering.
- Ensure that the customer’s needs & expectations are met in line with the SOP & the delegation framework.
- Ensure the timeous supply of service to the customer in the restaurant.
- Assist with the control and maintenance of order in the restaurant.
- Ensure adherence to the stipulated meal schedules.
- Continually acquaint self with the available resources including seasonal or periodical supplies & inform the customers of such.
- Continually record & report all restaurant occurrences including customers’ orders and stock levels.
- Uphold the tidiness, neatness & hygiene of the restaurant & equipment as per SOP.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested persons who meet the requirements should forward their applications and detailed Curriculum Vitae (Learn how to write professional CV) to the following address:
Human Resources Division
SA National Parks
PO Box 787
Fax: 086 295 4078
Email: [email protected]
If you have not been responded to within 21 days of the closing date please accept that your application was not successful.
for your Benefit…
View dpsa public workers circular to apply for government jobs
department of government printing works is looking for 33 security officers , apply Now. mancosa data capturer apply now