TBWA, The Disruption® Company, is a leading international advertising agency that was founded in 1970. It is also a part of the largest agency holding company in the world, which is the Omnicom Group. Currently, TBWA has established over 300 offices in 98 countries and around 11,000 employees.
TBWA’s clients include Apple, Adidas, McDonald’s, Gatorade, Airbnb, Michelin, Nissan, and more big, reputable companies.
TBWA Bursary 2020
TBWA will be granting undergraduate bursaries within the following studies:
- Copywriting (Diploma/Bachelors Degree)
- Data Analysis (BSc)
- Strategy and Risk Management (BCom)
- Digital Design (Bachelors Degree)
- Digital Media Design (Bachelors Degree)
- Multimedia Design (Bachelors Degree)
- Brand Management/Strategic Brand Management (Bachelors Degree)
The bursary program will cover the tuition fees, prescribed textbooks, and travel expenses.
Bursary Requirements and Eligibility
Applicants must qualify in the following minimum requirements prior to applying:
- South African citizen
- Presently in Matric or have completed Matric
- Studying or intend to study within one of the aforementioned undergraduate fields of study
- Studying or have been accepted at a recognized tertiary institute in South Africa
- Competitive academic record
- Proven financial need
How to Apply and Application Details
Applications must be done online at https://tbwa-youngdisruptors.erecruit.co. At the portal, applicants will be required to register a profile and submit clear copies of the following supporting documents:
- A recently certified copy of the Term 2 results (if currently in Matric)
- A recently certified copy of the Matric results (if currently in Tertiary)
- A recently certified copy of the Matric certificate (if Matric was completed)
- A recently certified copy of the latest Tertiary record (if currently in Tertiary level)
- Acceptance letter to study in 2020
- Curriculum Vitae
- Portfolio of any work completed (if applicable)
- South African identity document/card or an unabridged birth certificate
- IDs of parents and/or guardian (or death certificate where applicable)
- Payslip/letter of employment/pension advice of the parents and/or guardian (not older than three months)
Applications that aren’t submitted through the portal indicated above and lacking all necessary documents will be disregarded.
31 October 2019
For any queries related to this bursary program, you may get in touch with TBWA directly:
Contact Person: Tshireletso Mhlongo
The post TBWA Bursary 2020 appeared first on All Bursaries South Africa.