Learnership 18.2 RiggerRopesman
Job no: 495592
Work type: Fixed Term
Location: Free State
Categories: HR – Learning & Development
||LEARNERSHIP 18.2 RIGGER/ROPESMAN
|| 08 NOVEMBER 2019
|TYPE OF EMPLOYMENT
||NO OF POSITIONS
Your manager should be aware of and support your application. Pre-screening and psychometric evaluation may form part of the selection process. Short listed candidates will be requested to attend a panel interview. Applicants who receive no response to their applications within 14 days may consider their application for the position to be unsuccessful.
Sibanye-Stillwater is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity and equity in employment.
- Have the relevant minimum N2 qualifications to be considered in the above mentioned engineering trade for which the application is made.
- Be recommended based on interview outcomes
- Achieve a psychometric evaluation outcome score of 4 or higher
- Obtain a Protection Services clearance certificate
- Be declared medically fit for the position and environment, as determined by a risk-based medical examination at a relevant Sibanye Gold Occupational Health Care Centre.
- Applicants will need to undergo an interview process and psychometric assessment, which will be considered during allocation of learnerships.
- The selection process will not be delayed to accommodate applicants whose screening process is delayed for whatsoever reason.
- All entry level requirements outcomes will be considered before applicant be recommended
- Applicants must submit a fully completed Application Form, Record of Service, CV and certified copies of ID and Qualifications, to the Sibanye-Stillwater Academy. (N2 must have the relevant subjects for the discipline applied for)
- Applicants in possession of a Section 28 or 26D Trade Certificates will not be considered including another Learnership
- Incomplete applications will not be considered for selection
|INTERESTED PARTIES SHOULD COMPLETE AND SUBMIT THE STANDARD JOB APPLICATION FORM USING THE LINK BELOW:
Website : www.careers.sibanyestillwater.com
HR Contact Person : Daphney Rammedi
HR Contact number : 057 733 8795
Recruitment Person : Papie Matlala
Recruiter’s contact number : 011 278 9745
NB: Kindly note that HR personnel at the operations should assist internal applicants to apply should they need assistance.
Advertised: 25 Oct 2019 South Africa Standard Time
Applications close: 08 Nov 2019 South Africa Standard Time