About General Electric (GE)
General Electric (GE) is a massive American corporation that has been operating in South Africa since 1898. The GE office located at Johannesburg was the first overseas office that was established outside the United States. This multinational corporation is considered among the largest and most diversified companies in the world. It is responsible for developing innovative technologies and consistently creating advancements in technology. Today, GE South Africa has over 600 employees and it still strives to offer resources and invest in local talents to continuously provide endless opportunities.
General Electric (GE) Bursary 2020
General Electric (GE) will be awarding bursaries to students who are studying within the following fields of study:
- Health Sciences
- Social Sciences
The bursary granted will cover for the tuition fees, textbooks, accommodation, and stipend expenses.
Bursary Requirements and Eligibility
Applicants must qualify in the following requirements prior to applying:
- South African citizen with relevant ID/document card
- Proven financial need (preference will be given to those who currently does not benefit from any other institution)
- Must have achieved an average of 60% or higher
How to Apply and Application Details
Download and Completed the General Electric Bursary Application Form. (pdf)
Application forms also can be obtained upon request by sending an email to [email protected].
Completed application forms are also required to be sent to the same email address along with the following supporting documentation:
- Certified copy of an identification document
- Certified copy of Matric certificate
- Certified copy of the full academic record (applies to applicants who are currently at tertiary level)
- Proof of acceptance from the university or institution
- Parents/guardians proof of household income (can be latest payslips if employed, affidavit if unemployed, and SASSA letter if on pension)
30 November 2019
For any queries regarding this bursary program, please contact the bursary provider directly:
Contact Person: Tsietsi Madileng
Email: [email protected]
The post General Electric (GE) Bursary 2020 appeared first on All Bursaries South Africa.