Learnership 18.2 Learner Miner
Job no: 495708
Work type: Fixed Term
||LEARNERSHIP 18.2 LEARNER MINER
||KLOOF – MINING
||20 NOVEMBER 2019
|TYPE OF EMPLOYMENT
||NO OF POSITIONS
18.2 MINING LEARNERSHIP: KLOOF OPERATION
SIBANYE STILLWATER ACADEMY INVITES YOUNG DYNAMIC INDIVIDUALS FROM ITS LOCAL COMMUNITIES, INTERESTED IN ENGAGING IN A MINING LEARNERSHIP TO APPLY
Learner Miner – Blasting Certificate Underground Hard Rock (NQF Level 3)
Learners acquiring this qualification will be equipped with the required competencies to supervise safe and efficient blasting and other associated mining activities in an underground environment.
|A LIMITED NUMBER OF LEARNERSHIP ALLOCATIONS WILL BE AWARDED TO EMPLOYEES FOR A FULL TIME STUDY OPPORTUNITY IN LINE WITH THE SIBANYE-STILLWATER KLOOF OPERATION BUSINESS NEEDS
Pre- screening, application verification and psychometric evaluation will form part of the selection process. All applicants will be subject to clearance screening by the South African Police Services as required by the National Explosives Act. Short listed candidates will be requested to attend a panel interview and psychometric evaluation. Successful applicants will be notified in writing by SSA Management, while applicants who receive no response to their applications, may consider their application for the Learnership to be unsuccessful. Preference will be given to HDSA’s and certain requirements may be relaxed for female applicants as Sibanye-Stillwater is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity and equity in employment.
|ENTRY LEVEL REQUIREMENTS:
- Applicant must have a minimum Grade 12 or equivalent NQF Educational certificate, in order to be accepted onto the Blasting Certificate programme
- Applicants must achieve a psychometric evaluation outcome score of 3 or higher
- Obtain s SAPS clearance certificate
- Be declared medically fit for the position and environment, as determined by a risk-based medical examination at the relevant Sibanye Stillwater Occupational Health Centre
- Applicants with Pure Mathematics and English in Grade 12
- Applicants with highest aggregate in Pure Mathematics and English in Grade 12
- Applicants who achieve a psychometric evaluation outcome score of 4 or higher
- Shortlisted applicants will need to undergo an interview process, psychometric assessment and screening, which will be considered during allocation of learnerships.
- Applicants must upload CVs, copies of ID and qualifications online.
- The selection process will not be delayed to accommodate applicants whose screening process is delayed for whatsoever reason.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered for selection
- All foreign qualifications must have SAQA verification
|INTERESTED PARTIES SHOULD COMPLETE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM USING THE LINK BELOW:
Website : www.careers.sibanyestillwater.com
HR Contact Person : Wandisile Magaga at Kloof Satellite Campus
Tel : 0114118639
Recruiter : Richard Nkewane
Contact : 0112789833
NB: Kindly visit the nearest TEBA should you need assistance, alternatively contact the HR personnel that appears on this advert
Advertised: 07 Nov 2019 South Africa Standard Time
Applications close: 20 Nov 2019 South Africa Standard Time