Based in Cape Town, Truworths is a clothing retailer operating 728 stores in South Africa and 49 other outlets scattered all over Africa. The company started in 1917 as The Alliance Trading Company and now sells various clothing lines under different brand names which include UZZI, LTD and Truworths Man.
Truworths employs more than 11,000 individuals and generates an annual revenue of over R18 billion.
Truworths Learnership Programme 2020
The successful candidate will gain exposure in a dynamic business environment where each team member is constantly challenged to reinvent the way the company conducts its business and stay on top of the South African fashion clothing industry.
Who should apply?
Candidates who meet the progammes’ minimum requirements listed below are eligible to apply
- Completed Grade 12 or matric
- South African citizen over 18 years of age
- No criminal record on file
- People covered by the Employment Equity as well as people living with disabilities are given preference
How do I apply?
If you meet the programme’s minimum requirements, click on the link to download the Truworths Learnership Programme application form and get started.
Make sure to attach the following documents to your application form:
- Grade 12 results (if applicable)
- Copy of valid South African ID
- Learner Entrance Assessment
Should you have further questions about the learnership programme, send it via email to email@example.com.