Applications are invited for the above mentioned position to be based in Production, Springs . This successful applicant will report to the Maintenance manager .
Key Performance Areas would include, but are not limited to:
- Maintaining machinery and equipment on the site.
- Improving overall equipment efficiency on the site.
- Health and Safety supervision of machinery, equipment and working environment.
- Compliance to OHS Act.
- Engineering services.
- Adherence to maintenance schedules.
- Stand-in duties.
- Managing people.
The successful candidate must have the following experience/skills:
- Matric or Mechanical/Electrical NTC3 qualification.
- Trade tested.
- Extensive post trade experience in a FMCG environment.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to display attention to detail.
If interested and meet all requirements, please register and apply via the Distell career portal by logging onto www.distell.co.za/careers
Reference number: 16238
Closing date: 21 November 2019
Job Segment: Engineer, Electrical, Engineering