About CEF SOC Ltd
CEF is a Schedule 2 state-owned diversified energy company that was established in the 1950s. The company is responsible for contributing to the security of energy supply and reporting to the Department of Mineral Resources and Energy. CEF has expanded its global footprint in two continents and four countries. Its operations include oil and gas, technology and gas infrastructure, and mining and renewables.
CEF SOC Ltd Bursary Scheme 2020
CEF SOC Ltd will be awarding bursaries to deserving, excellent learners studying within the energy sector as specified at South African Higher Education institutions, specifically towards STEM Subjects (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Maths related fields)
Bursary Requirements and Eligibility
In order to be considered for the bursary, applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria:
- South African citizen
- Studying within one of the aforementioned fields of study
- Must be between the ages of 16 and 20 years
- Achieved an average of 70% or higher in Grade 12 final results
How to Apply and Application Details
Download The CEF SOC Ltd Bursary Application Form. (.pdf)
The completed application form must be submitted along with clear copies of the following documents:
- Grade 12 mid-year results
- Grade 12 final results with 70% average
- Provisional admission letter at a higher education institution
- Applicant’s certified ID
- Parents/Guardian’s certified ID
- Proof of financial status (affidavit of parent/guardian’s payslip or social grants slips)
- Proof of residential address
Applications must be submitted electronically via email to CEFBursary@cefgroup.co.za
Please be advised the failure to complete the application form and the required documents to be submitted will lead to a disqualified application.
30 November 2019
For any queries regarding this bursary program, you may get in touch with the bursary provider directly.
Contact Person: Mrs. Khanyisile Sibeko
Tel: 010 201 4700
The post CEF SOC Ltd Bursary Scheme 2020 appeared first on All Bursaries South Africa.