Attending college and became graduated can be quite expensive for students and their families. Luckily, there are many companies and organizations offering bursaries and scholarships to help you pay for your education. Students should seek out and apply for available bursaries in which they meet the eligibility requirements. Here we listed some of the available bursaries that are closing in February 2020.
Bursaries & Scholarships with February 2020 Deadline
In the list below, you’ll find some bursaries with January due dates. Students are encouraged to visit each link to get further details about bursary eligibility and requirements. These are generally bursaries offered yearly and the exact deadlines are often updated in the year. Be sure to check for any further changes in the dates and other details.
- South African Nursery Association Bursary, 07 February
- REAP Bursary, 14 February
- SEDISA Trust Bursary, 15 February
- South African Translators’ Institute Bursary, 28 February
- Poliomyelitis Research Foundation Bursaries, 28 February
- ….more bursaries coming soon
(Note: Click on each bursary program link to get all the details. Including bursary requirements, eligibility, application process, contact information etc)
Go to top
For those of you who want to learn how you can get a Bursaries
Go to top
List of Bursaries in South Africa that Open Year Around (No Deadline):
All these listed bursaries have not an exact deadline for application opening and closing. Students can submit application throughout the year.
- AFROX Bursary
- BEKA Schreder Bursary
- Dell Young Leaders Bursary Program
- Deloitte & Touche Bursary
- EWSETA Bursary
- FASSET Bursary
- Foschini Group Bursary
- Ford Motor Company of Southern Africa (FMCSA) Bursaries
- Full Sail STEM Scholarship
- Full Sail Global Achievement International Scholarship
- GAST Bursary
- Gauteng City Region Academy (GCRA) Bursary
- Hulamin Bursaries
- KPMG Bursary
- Mpumalanga Attorneys Council Bursary
- Old Mutual Bursaries
- Power Group Bursary
- SACCCS Bursary
- SEDISA Trust Bursary
- SizweNtsalubaGobodo Bursary
- Standard Bank Learnership
P.S. – It highly advises that students who require funding for their study should seek out and apply for all available bursary programs in which they meet the eligibility and requirements.
The post Bursaries Closing in February 2020 appeared first on All Bursaries South Africa.