The incumbent will provide an effective and efficient secretarial and administrative support to the General Manager: Communication and Stakeholder Management in relation to all functions in the Division.
• Grade 12 qualification essential • Administration or Secretarial Diploma • 4 years’ experience in an Administrative environment with office administration and secretarial experience • Computer literacy MS Office
• Provide an effective and efficient secretarial and administrative services to the Communication and Stakeholder Management Division • Evaluate and submit reports to different committee levels • Manage the diaries of the senior managers and co-ordinate arrangements related to this • Compile and type reports, minutes of meeting, management reports, etc. • Co-ordinate all logistical arrangements for meetings, functions and other adhoc functions (internal and external) including travel arrangements • Undertake a variety of administrative tasks within general guidelines • Limit and control access to personal information
• Office Management • Typing and Filing • Secretarial and Administrative knowledge • Procurement Knowledge • SAP Knowledge • Computer literacy – e.g. MS Office Suite • Basic Project Management
• Good communication (Verbal and Written) skills • Good interpersonal skills • Time Management • Organisational Skills • Minute Taking Skills • Problem Solving
• Telephone etiquette • Quality conscious • Ability to safeguard sensitive information • Ability to work independently • Self-motivated and team player • Deadline orientated • Assertive • Ability to work under pressure