To maintain, repair and optimise plant and associated devices to ensure plant availability and product quality at minimum cost without sacrificing standards.
- A recognised Trade Test Qualification, as well as an N6 certificate relevant to trade.
- 2-3 years high speed Packaging experience.
- Plant/ equipment maintenance experience.
- Knowledge of OHS and NOSA requirements.
- Understanding of quality procedures and specs.
- Good coaching skills with the view of becoming a work place assessor.
- Problem identification and solving skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- A concern for detail, accuracy and order.
- Ability to work effectively in teams.
- Computer literate: SAP Work Orders & Microsoft Packages.
Output and Accountabilities
- Compliance with all safety, health and environmental procedures and legislation.
- Maintain safety and housekeeping standards.
- Develop and provide training solutions on problematic machines.
- Ensure that designated machines are serviced and maintained as per supplier recommendations and SAB maintenance
- Ensures that the necessary spares requirements are communicated timeously to the Maintenance Controller.
- Perform stand-by duty.
- Maintain plant, equipment, spares and relevant documentation/ systems (including modifications and SAP schedule
- Plan, budget and prepare for the job.
- Continuously improve (optimise plant, process equipment and systems).
- Operate plant and process if required.
- Monitor performance of machines.
- Optimize usage of resources.
- Resolve and eliminate problems.
- Identify and document Best Operating Practices.
AB InBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in line with AB InBev employment equity
plan and talent requirements.
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/ relevant information as
criteria for short-listing.