||Friday 31st of January 2020
||SA National Parks
The Cape Region National Parks (above listed Parks) is offering Internship opportunities. Applications are invited from candidates in the related fields of study stated below:
- 1 x Supply Chain Management Intern –Table Mountain Nat. Park (Accommodation is not available)
- 1 x Tourism Intern – Agulhas Nat. Park (Accommodation is available)
- 1 x Tourism Intern – Bontebok Nat. Park (Accommodation is available)
- 1 x Conservation Intern – Tankwa Karoo Nat. Park (Accommodation is available)
- 1 x Tourism Intern – West Coast Nat. Park (Accommodation is available)
- 1x Quantity Surveyor Intern – Special Projects Unit: Kuilsriver (Accommodation is not available)
Who is eligible to apply?
Qualified and unemployed South African youth with Matric/Grade 12/N3, coupled with a relevant qualification in the above-mentioned fields of study only, and have not attended any internship programme before.
Candidates with Driver’s license have an added advantage.
The duration of the Internship will be 12 months i.e. from 1 Apr 2020 – 31 Mar 2021, with a monthly stipend of R5 000.00 (pro-rata if started mid-month).
How to Apply
Applicants must note that people who apply without relevant qualification in the stated fields of study will not be considered. You must submit your application letter stating the preferred Park for placement, accompanied by a typed CV, certified copies of Qualification/s and certified ID copy, Driver’s Licence and SARS registration document.
Applications must be submitted to:
Email: [email protected]
Cape Regional Office
P.O. Box 181
Fax No: 086 655 1873
- Incomplete or irrelevant applications will not be considered;
- Please reflect the Field and Park preferred in the application letter as well as the fax/email subject.
- Applications not responded to within 21 days of the closing date must be considered unsuccessfu
The post SA National Parks: Internship Programmes 2020 appeared first on Mysachannel.