AVSEC Screener 1.INT ORT.Security – OHSA and AVIATION (Safety / Security / Environment and Quality – SEQ)(Q34010) – (2000000A)
Key Performance Outputs
The successful candidate, reporting to the Supervisor AVSEC and will be responsible for the following:
- Grant access to authorised persons entering the restricted area;
- Facilitate luggage and people into the screening point and ensure flow control in the prescribed manner;
- Screen all luggage and carry-on items to detect items;
- Screen all persons to detect threat items and ensure flow control;
- Perform physical screening on all identified baggage;
- Perform profiling of both bag and person, including random screening;
- Mandatory reporting of all incidents;
- Operate according to ICAO, NKP and SACAA and other relevant legislation and all ACSA policies and procedures;
- Build and maintain sound internal and external stakeholder / customer relations whilst balancing enforcement with professionalism;
- Respond to all emergencies in the prescribed manner.
Technical Skills and Experience
The following skills and experience or the equivalent of such, will be required:
- A valid Matric (Grade 12);
- PSIRA Grade C;
- National Key Point certification would be an added advantage;
- Knowledge of Airport operations would be an added advantage;
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office package.
The ideal candidate must be a highly ethical individual who is able to work well with others to achieve results. Be customer oriented and have excellent written and verbal communication skills. Attention to detail is critical in this position and the ideal candidate must be approachable.
: Business Operations-COR (13000P)
: Feb 11, 2020, 10:21:35 AM