||(Tygerberg 19/2/2020, PSVC 6/2020)
||Department of Health
||Institution: Karl Bremer Hospital
(Chief Directorate: Metro Health Services)
- 13th cheque, employer’s contribution to the pension fund, housing allowance, medical aid allowance.
- Basic numeracy and literacy.
- Appropriate experience of cleaning services.
Inherent requirements of the job:
- Willingness to work shifts (day and night duty), including weekends and public holidays.
- Physically fit to lift heavy objects and stay on feet for long hours.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to function within the multi-disciplinary team.
- Good organisational and time management skills.
- Knowledge of environmental hygiene and waste management.
- Ability to operate cleaning apparatus and equipment.
- Ability to read, speak and write in at least two of the three official languages of the Western Cape.
- Basic literacy, both written and verbally.
Duties (key result areas/outputs):
- Ensuring and maintaining high standards of environmental cleanliness and hygiene within the wards.
- Provision of meals and beverages to patients.
- Effective use, maintenance and safekeeping of supplies and equipment.
- Management of clean and used linen (counting of linen, packing linen room, etc.)
- Support and relief the supervisor and team members.
Note: No payment of any kind is required when applying for this post.
INSTRUCTIONS TO APPLICANTS: Z83 forms (obtainable from any Government department or www.westerncape.gov.za) must: Be completed in full, clearly reflect the name of the position, name and date of the publication (candidates may use this as reference), be signed, accompanied by a comprehensive CV, the names of 3 referees and certified copies of ID, driver’s licence and qualification/s. A separate application form must be completed for each post. Applications without the afore-mentioned will not be considered. Applications must be forwarded to the address as indicated on the advertisement. No late, faxed or e-mailed applications will be accepted. CV’s will not be returned. Excess personnel will receive preference. Applications, which are received after the closing date, will not be considered. Further communication will be limited to shortlisted candidates. If you have not received a response from the Department within 3 months of the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful. It will be expected of candidates to be available for selection interviews on a date, time and place as determined by the Department.
As directed by the Department of Public Service & Administration, applicants must note that further checks will be conducted once they are shortlisted and that their appointment is subject to positive outcomes on these checks, which include security clearance, qualification verification, criminal records, credit records and previous employment.
The Department of Health is guided by the principles of Employment Equity. Candidates with a disability are encouraged to apply and an indication in this regard will be appreciated. (Tygerberg 19/2/2020, PSVC 6/2020)
||R 102 534 per annum
||Senior Medical Superintendent:
Karl Bremer Hospital:
Private Bag X1, Bellville, 7535.
(For the Attention: Ms A Dyers)
||6 March 2020
||Ms ET Linden-Mars:
Tel: (021) 918-1224
||See HOW TO APPLY for directions on applying for this job >
The post Hospital Household Aid & Food Service Aid Needed appeared first on Mysachannel.