Date: Feb 21, 2020
Location: Midrand, GT, ZA
Relocation Assistance Offered Within Country
# 79859 – Midrand, Gauteng, South Africa
- To effect payment to all local vendors
- Perform invoice verification on all invoices received from suppliers
- Communicating with the various departments within the company to resolve queries and problems
- Communicating with the various suppliers to obtain outstanding documentation
- Process credit note verification on SAP
- Collate the necessary documentation so that the payment to the supplier can be processed
- Reconcile payment proposed to the Supplier’s statement on Excel/ Google sheets
- Schedule and complete a payment run
- Process all documentation relating to SOI (Supplier Owned Inventory) vendors.
- Analyse variances that arise as a result of pricing or quantity and post these in the General Ledger
- Download open items from SAP to Excel and clear AP vouchered items (items that have been goods received but not paid). This involves communicating with the various departments to ensure that a duplicate Goods receipt note has not been prepared
- Collect and distribute post and faxes for the Finance Department on a daily basis
- Prepare and submit month-end reports
LEVEL OF EDUCATION
- Grade 12 and tertiary qualification
- Minimum 2 – 3 years’ experience in an FMCG environment in an accounts payable department.
- Analytical Skills
- Good communication skills
- Computer competency, especially in Microsoft Office programs / Google
- SAP experience a will be an added advantage
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? You can apply online and attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process. Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognized brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, elmex, Tom’s of Maine, Sorriso, Speed Stick, Lady Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sanex, Elta MD, PCA Skin, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hill’s Science Diet and Hill’s Prescription Diet.
For more information about Colgate’s global business, visit the Company’s web site at http://www.colgatepalmolive.com. To learn more about Colgate Bright Smiles, Bright Futures® oral health education program, please visit http://www.colgatebsbf.com. To learn more about Hill’s and the Hill’s Food, Shelter & Love program please visit http://www.hillspet.com. To learn more about Tom’s of Maine please visit http://www.tomsofmaine.com.
Reasonable accommodation during the application process is available for persons with disabilities. Please contact Applicatio[email protected] with the subject “Accommodation Request” should you require accommodation.
The post Colgate: General Worker Positions appeared first on Latest Online Jobs.