||(Suidernuus 28/2/2020, PSVC 7/2020)
||Department of Health
||Institution: Otto Du Plessis Hospital, Bredasdorp (Overberg District)
- 13th cheque, employer’s contribution to the pension fund, housing and medical aid allowance.
- Basic literacy and numeracy skills.
Inherent requirements of the job:
- Willingness to relieve in other departments.
- Valid (Code B/EB) driver’s licence.
- Ability to do physical hard work and stand for long hours.
- Good interpersonal relations with supervisor, colleagues and the public.
- Ability to function in a group.
- Ability to read, speak and write in at least two of the three official languages of the Western Cape.
- Ability to sort and count linen.
- Knowledge of using washing machines/ tumble dryers.
Duties (key result areas/outputs):
- Collect/ deliver either soiled/ clean linen with a trolley from and to wards.
- Empty linen bags, sorting, counting and cleaning of area.
- Load/ off load linen bags on and off truck.
- Pack shelves in linen bank and packing of linen for despatching.
- Render a support service to supervisor and act as relief driver for Linen Bank.
- Wash, dry and iron small quantities of linen, clothing and other textiles.
Note: No payment of any kind is required when applying for this post.
INSTRUCTIONS TO APPLICANTS: Z83 forms (obtainable from any Government department or www.westerncape.gov.za) must: Be completed in full, clearly reflect the name of the position, name and date of the publication (candidates may use this as reference), be signed, accompanied by a comprehensive CV, the names of 3 referees and certified copies of ID, driver’s licence and qualification/s. A separate application form must be completed for each post. Applications without the afore-mentioned will not be considered. Applications must be forwarded to the address as indicated on the advertisement. No late, faxed or e-mailed applications will be accepted. CV’s will not be returned. Excess personnel will receive preference. Applications, which are received after the closing date, will not be considered. Further communication will be limited to shortlisted candidates. If you have not received a response from the Department within 3 months of the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful. It will be expected of candidates to be available for selection interviews on a date, time and place as determined by the Department.
As directed by the Department of Public Service & Administration, applicants must note that further checks will be conducted once they are shortlisted and that their appointment is subject to positive outcomes on these checks, which include security clearance, qualification verification, criminal records, credit records and previous employment.
The Department of Health is guided by the principles of Employment Equity. Candidates with a disability are encouraged to apply and an indication in this regard will be appreciated. (Suidernuus 28/2/2020, PSVC 7/2020)
||R 102 534 per annum
Private Bag X07
(Attention: Ms A Kriel )
||13 March 2020
||Mr DW Brecht
Tel: (028) 424-2652
||See HOW TO APPLY for directions on applying for this job >
The post Hospital Cleaners & Laundry Workers appeared first on Latest Online Jobs.