Operating entity: Various business units and Operating Model Entities (OME’s)
Geographical area: Sandton, Sasolburg, Secunda, Ekandustria, Rustenburg, Germiston, Modderfontein
Closing date: 24 March 2020
ABOUT THE ROLE: YES FOR YOUTH
Sasol is committed to building an inclusive South African economy. Through the YES programme successful applicants get one year work-based experience in their chosen field.
- A South African citizen
- Between 18 and 29 years of age
- Currently unemployed
- Currently residing within these fence line communities: Secunda, Sasolburg, Sandton, Rustenburg, Ekandustria, Germiston, Modderfontein (proof of residence will be required)
- Clerical / Administrative
- Matric with Mathematics, Physical Science and English
- Mechanical Fitters – Mathematics, Physical Science and English
- PLUS trade qualified at NQF4
- Qualification and an interest in the undermentioned fields:
- Engineering: Electrical; Civil; Chemical; Control and Instrumentation; Chemistry
- Data and IT: Industrial Engineering; Analytics; Data Modelling; Statistics; Information Technology; Computer Science
- Commercial: Supply Chain; Logistics; Accounting; Inventory Control; Materials Management
- HR: Behavioral and Social Sciences; Industrial Psychology; Human Resources
- SHE: Safety, Physiotherapy, Environment, Quality; Fire Engineering; Process Safety; Product Stewardship; Occupational Hygiene
- Legal and Risk: Security; Auditing; Forensic; Governance; Compliance; Ethics
- Marketing: Communication; Media; Graphic Design
- Technical: Operations Management; Maintenance Planning; Project Management
- Mining: Mining Engineering; Survey; Geology; Explosives; GIS
- Real Estate: Property Development; Quantity Surveying; Town Planning
Leadership: Self-mastery – Takes accountability for driving own growth through developing self-awareness, reflecting, seeking feedback and self-correcting.
Functional / Technical: Functional skills and technical competencies may be required, depending on the nature of the role where the business considers placement of the YES-Learner.
Go to https://mobi.txthire.com/jobs/sasol – tap on YOUTH
SMS YOUTH to 44171
It will take a maximum of 12 sms’s at R0.50 each. Free sms/sms bundles do not apply.
Only Mobi Site or SMS applications will be accepted.
APPLY BEFORE 24 MARCH 2020
The post SASOL: Firefighter Learnership Programme 2020 appeared first on Online Jobs.