||Tuesday 31st of March 2020
||Ford Motor Company
The Ford Motor Company of Southern Africa (FMCSA) is offering exciting opportunities to students to earn the prestigious CA(SA) title through an internship as a SAICA accredited Trainee accountant. The Elective area of Specialization will be in Management Decision Making and Control.
Candidates will gain first-hand experience of the Finance function in a multi-national automotive company, including Accounting, Internal Control, Taxation, month-end reporting, forecasting and budgeting.
- Requirements/eligibility to apply:
- Applicants are required to have successfully completed B.Com (Hons) or equivalent and obtained CTA.
- Applicants who have not yet concluded their studies, will not be considered for the program.
- Applicants should include their CV, copy of ID, Copy of Highest Qualification and their most recent Statement of Results in their applications
- Applicants needs to be between the ages of 18-35
How to Apply
Applicants can be sent to: [email protected]
N.B Please ensure your CV and supporting documents are attached to your profile to apply for above position.
Should you not receive feedback from us within 2 weeks time, please deem your application as unsuccessful.
The post Ford Motor: General Workers Opportunities appeared first on Online Jobs.