||Tuesday 31st of March 2020
||Royal Bafokeng Platinum Mine
Applications are invited from unemployed youth to apply for the Royal Bafokeng Platinum Mine: Learnership programme 2020.
To be trained toward an Artisan qualification
- Grade 12 – at least 40% in English, Mathematics and Physical Science
- Experience as artisan’s assistant
- NCV 4 with at least 40% mathematics (not literacy) and all other relevant subjects
- N2 certificate with four subjects relevant to the trade is essential
Skills and Knowledge
- Interpersonal Skills
- Basic Communication Skills
- Fit for Duty/Certificate of Fitness
- Clear Credit/Criminal Record
How to Apply
Please note: CV’s with no copies of qualifications attached, will not be considered. Ensure to attach qualifications.
Apply Online for the Royal Bafokeng Platinum: Learnership programme 2020
Please note that RBPlat will never require or accept any payment by or on behalf of an employee or potential employee in respect of the employment of, or the allocation of work to, any employee.
The post Royal Bafokeng Platinum Mine: General Workers Opportunities appeared first on Online Jobs.