Sappi Southern Africa
Turner ( P11 )
Sappi Stanger Mill requires a Turner to perform maintenance, machining and repairs on machinery and equipment to ensure optimum plant availability.
This role reports in to the: Mechanical Foreman
The main responsibilities of this job are:
- Turning to required tolerances and manufacturing of spares as per drawings and samples.
- Perform machining maintenance and remedial work.
- Scope and plan works orders as required.
- Complete works orders.
- Adhere to all Engineering and Safety standards.
- Maintain a high level of housekeeping.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Matric. Full Engineering N2 Certificate.
- Turner Trade Test Certificate.
- Minimum of 3 years post trade test experience as an Artisan in a heavy industry environment.
- Experience in the Pulp & Paper industry is advantageous.
- SAP experience is advantageous.
- The ability to work under pressure while following all procedures and standards.
- Must be able to perform standby duties.
Closing Date: 01 April 2020
How to Apply? Please click on one of the buttons below. If you encounter any issue while applying contact your HR contact .
Feel free to visit our website for further information www.sappi.com
Sappi is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Should you not have been contacted within 14 days of the closing date of this advert, please consider your application unsuccessful.
The post Sappi: Artisans Assistant April 2020 appeared first on Online Jobs.