Closing Date: 30 April 2020
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Johnannesburg and Pretoria
A well-established company in the wholesale / retail packaging industry is seeking to appoint a Accounts Payable Clerk at our Rietfontein Pretoria branch.
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements: ( Essential to be considered)
- Relevant financial Diploma/Degree
- Windows Applications – excel and word
- Basic accounting and bookkeeping knowledge
- At least 2 years’ experience on pastel evolution
- At least 4-5 years’ experience as a creditors clerk
- Process credit applications as per company procedures and policies.
- Processing accounts, outgoing payments and open new accounts in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Complete all creditors’ application forms.
- Process all non-supplier goods received vouchers.
- Check all goods received vouchers.
- Ensure that all return to supplier stock is returned and all outstanding credits have been processed by suppliers
- Account reconciliations.
- Balance all accounts payable to supplier statements.
- Accurate allocation of payments, discounts and credits.
- Accurate calculations and balancing of accounts.
- Negotiate settlement discount.
- Prepare creditors payment advices.
- Mail creditors payments advices.
- Follow-up on all Creditors enquiries received.
- Contact creditors in writing or by telephone for any outstanding queries.
- Performing day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts payable data.
- Ensure that Creditors are paid in negotiated terms.
- Engage with creditors in a professional manner.
- Ensure that Accounts payable balance with general ledger.
- Administer Creditors Month end / Year end.
- General administrative work and filing.
- All other administrative duties required by management.
- Feedback to management.
Contact Person: Mel
Call us: 0114313542
Email adress: [email protected]
The post Office Cleaning Staff Urgently Wanted appeared first on Online Jobs.