SANSA: Graduate / Internship Opportunity 2021
Closing Date: 13 May 2020
Location: Hermanus, Western Cape
SANSA runs an Internship Programme in which unemployed graduates and postgraduates are offered an opportunity to acquire practical work experience through mentoring, coaching and exposure to a research environment.
SANSA has the following Internship opportunity in the Space Science Directorate situated in Hermanus, Western Cape for enthusiastic, hardworking South African citizens.
Duties (not limited to this):
- Filing of SCM, finance and administrative documentation
- administrative tasks
- switchboard duties
- assist with stock taking
- physical asset verification and maintenance of the asset database
- transactional processing on SAGE X3
- archiving of SCM, finance and
- assist with administration and
preparation for on-site conferences and meetings
- National Diploma / Degree in Finance, Supply Chain Management or
ELIGIBILITY FOR APPOINTMENT OF ALL INTERNS
The minimum requirements for placement of intern candidates areas
- Should be 35 years of age or younger at the time of submitting an application;
- Be a South African citizen or South African Permanent Resident (with a valid South African Identity Document).
- Willing to live in Hermanus, Western Cape for the entire duration of their internship.
Interns will be paid a differentiated monthly salary according to
their level of qualification as follows:
- R5 400 for a Diploma at NQF level 6 needing practical training to obtain a full qualification
- R6 070 for a Bachelors / Advanced Diploma at NQF level 7graduate;
- R6 750 for an Honours’ / Post Graduate Diploma/BTech at NQF level 8 graduate; and
- R8 050 for a Masters / MTech at NQF level 9 graduate.
Background verification, including criminal record, credit checks,
security clearances, qualification and citizenship checks as well as
competency assessment and psychometric testing may form part of the
SANSA subscribes to the principles of Employment Equity and welcomes
applications from all persons with disabilities. Preference will be
given to candidates in accordance with this.
SANSA reserves the right to not make an appointment.
How to Apply
Apply Online for the SANSA Graduate / Internship Opportunity
Communication will only be conducted with short-listed candidates.
If applicants have not heard from us within 4 weeks of the closing
date, they must assume that their applications were unsuccessful