||Monday 11th of May 2020
Assist Senior Operations staff in the day-to-day operation of the Organisation’s Data Centre Facility and Infrastructure monitoring, Production Schedule monitoring, availability and Performance monitoring and Incident handling.
Tasks And Activities:
- Carry out the full range of defined tasks associated with operating and controlling the installed hardware and software in a multiple hardware and software platforms environment.
- Ensure that all tasks and procedures are carried out effectively and efficiently to agreed levels of service or specific requirements of service level agreements.
- Use all available software or specialist monitoring tools to maintain awareness and control of the data capture operation.
- Identify and rectify a broad range of operational exceptions and error conditions and deal sensibly and responsibly with unexpected or extraordinary events or incidents.
- Where actions necessitate modification, restriction or complete removal of resources or services available, communicate with users, specialists and others, using appropriate methods, to inform and escalate if necessary.
- Respond to user queries (specialists or others) and deal effectively with a broad range of problems of moderate complexity, escalating those that need specialist or management attention.
- Conduct investigations of operational problems.
- Matric with Mathematics
- CompTIA A+
0-6 month’s experience
How to Apply
Apply Online for the Shoprite Group: IT Trainee programme 2020 / 2021
The post Shoprite Group: General Workers Opportunities appeared first on Online Jobs.