KONE, one of the global leaders in the elevator and escalator industry have exciting opportunities for energetic Maintenance Technicians in multiple locations across South Africa. The successful candidate will perform service operations on sites in accordance with service contract requirements while always following KONE company policies and processes.
We are looking for somebody with a proven track record of being detail orientated and a thorough understanding of the maintenance process. This is a unique opportunity for someone looking to accelerate their development and learning working in cities around South Africa for a great company which is KONE.
- In this role, you will be at the core of KONE – an everyday hero who makes people’s lives easier
- You will work towards ensuring quality service, improving equipment safety and performance
- Promoting regular and proactive on-site communication to customer and the people using the equipment
- Responsible for customer satisfaction through quality of service and through regular, proactive, and precise on-site communication
- Responsible for accurate and real time back reporting of work performed
- Maintain excellent relationships with the customers, the contact person and end-users on site
- Manage the site environment during service operations
- Identification of site risks, and timely communication of any such occurrences
- Identifying “unplanned” service repairs based on the equipment needs, contacting the on-site contact person, get his approval if not covered by the contract, and perform them
- Management of PAR stock levels (shelving, inventory, stock transfer) and timely issuance of replenish orders
- Submit time sheets based on the execution
- One or more of the following qualifications:
- Qualified Lift Mechanic Certification;
- Completed NQF level 4 certification with apprenticeship program (minimum 4 years);
- Completed Electrical/Mechanical Engineer Diploma/Degree with completion of at least 12 months shadowing a competent lift mechanic;
- Completed NQF level 5 certification with completion of at least 12 months shadowing a competent lift mechanic.
At KONE, we are focused on creating an innovative and collaborative working culture where we value the contribution of each individual. Employee engagement is a key focus area for us and we encourage participation and the sharing of information and ideas. Sustainability is an integral part of our culture and the daily practice. We follow ethical business practices and we seek to develop a culture of working together where co-workers trust and respect each other and good performance is recognized. In being a great place to work, we are proud to offer a range of experiences and opportunities that will help you to achieve your career and personal goals and enable you to live a healthy and balanced life.
Read more on www.kone.com/careers
The post KONE: Artisans Assistant-May 2020 appeared first on Latest Online Jobs.