Discovery Health | Insure24 Service Consultant (35502)
Insure24 Consultant – Emergency Service | Short Term Insurance
Discovery’s core purpose is to make people healthier and to enhance and protect their lives. We seek out and invest in exceptional individuals who understand and support our core purpose, and whose own values align with those of Discovery. Our fast-paced and dynamic environment enables smart, self-driven people to be their best. As global thought leaders, Discovery is passionate about innovating in order to not only achieve financial success but to ignite positive and meaningful change within our society.
About Discovery Insure
Discovery Insure is committed to creating a nation of great drivers. Our commitment is backed up by our innovation and a driving program that really works. At Discovery Insure, we offer comprehensive car and home insurance with no excess on theft, hail, hijacking, and malicious damage. With our driver behavior program, Vitalitydrive, clients get great rewards and benefits for driving well.
Discovery Insure is an environment of individuals who are committed to dazzling clients, innovation, and great people.
To monitor, assist and follow-up on vehicle impact, hijacked and stolen vehicle, including alerts for value-added and emergency services for Discovery Insure clients, working shifts.
Areas of responsibility may include but not limited to
- Efficient, timely processing of alert notifications.
- Accurate, timely administration.
- Achievement of product and soft skills knowledge targets.
- Stakeholder liaison.
- Adherence to risk and compliance requirements.
- Teamwork, self-management, and alignment with Discovery values.
Education and Experience
- Matric (Essential)
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in the emergency services call center, e.g. road or home assist (Essential)
- Knowledge of Google Maps (Essential)
- Understanding of SA Geography, including high-risk areas (Essential)
- Vehicle monitoring knowledge (Advantageous)
- PSIRA accreditation (Advantageous)
- Working shifts (Essential)
- Degree (Advantageous)
The Company’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process. As an Equal Opportunities employer, we actively encourage and welcome people with various disabilities to apply.
FIND MORE JOBS