Data Capturer – COVID 19 (CORONA) Response – Ref No: OD0010/20
Fixed Term Contract
We are looking for Data Capturers to support the COVID 19 (Corona) project through direct service delivery (DSD) at facility level by carrying out data-related admin work, capturing clients’/ patients’ files, generating defaulter reports and compiling monthly statistics.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Capturing of data collected at site.
- Collate and organize data into relevant data tools as required by the project.
- Assist in making sure all data collected on clients’/ patients’ files are captured into the electronic system.
- Assist the M&E Officers, Sub District Coordinators and Clinical Advisors to collect and analyse monthly data reports from Project Officers in the region they are stationed.
- Assist the M&E Officers to collate monthly data reports from Project Officers.
- Assist M&E Officers with weekly submission of COVID 19 dispatches/data input forms from facilities.
- Perform data cleaning at the facility/ies.
- Assist the roving Data Capturers with the storage of weekly backups, dispatches and COVID 19 reports.
Essential qualifications and experience
- Grade 12 (tertiary qualification an added advantage).
- At least 2 years’ working experience as a Data Capturer.
- Ability to work at a fast pace, BUT with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills.
- Proficiency in MS Word and ability to capture and analyse data on MS Excel.
- Ability to speak, read and write English. Any other local language will serve as an added advantage (e.g. Tsonga, Pedi, etc.).
Submit your CV and application letter to Olga Daswa at [email protected]
Please specify the above reference number on the subject line for a quicker response. Good luck!
Closing date: 13 May 2020