Anova Health | Administration Clerk
Fixed Term Contract
Mopani: Letaba – Limpopo Province
We are looking for an Administration Clerk to provide administrative and clerical services in order to ensure effective and efficient patient flow and general operations. The incumbent will oversee and manage the reception area, filing room, and provide support to programme as outlined in the job description.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Welcome and assist patients with their queries.
- Register and retrieve patients’ files.
- Assist the team to retrieve files for tracing.
- File patient records as per ideal clinic precepts and facility filing Standard Operating Procedure (SOP).
- Always keep filing the area neat and tidy.
- Manage patient booking/appointment system as requested.
- Collate weekly TRAP and DHIS data and submit to the Facility Manager.
- Collate monthly data into monthly input forms and submit all monthly input forms with a copy of the TIER.Net monthly report.
- Verify all reported data against source documents.
Essential Qualifications and experience:
- Matric Certificate.
- Computer literate.
- At least 1-year working experience in an administration role.
- Be organized and have attention to detail.
- Professional and solution-driven.
- Always maintain the highest level of confidentiality in all work activities.
Submit your CV and application letter to Tiyiselani Nkuna at [email protected]
Please specify the above reference number on the subject line for a quicker response. Good luck!
Closing date: 18 May 2020
SEE MORE JOBS