Anova Health | Enrolled Nurse
Mopani: Letaba – Limpopo Province
We are looking for an Enrolled Nurse with experience working in HIV/AIDS and PMTCT programmes to provide technical assistance, capacity-building and health system strengthening support that will initiate or enhance the roll-out of chronic treatment /adherence clubs within the programme.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Screen adolescents for STIs and refer for further management.
- Facilitate established support groups for adolescents living with HIV/AIDS.
- Establish and implement adolescent ART support groups at all targeted facilities.
- Assist at alternative distribution sites to ensure the efficient running of the programme.
- Support and perform monitoring activities including updating of registers, collection of statistics and validation of data.
- Compile and analyse patient data and statistics as required.
- Provide in-service training on facilitation of support groups to the Department of Health’s (DoH) facility Enrolled Nurses.
- Compile and submit relevant reports weekly, monthly and quarterly.
Essential qualifications and experience
- Registration as an Enrolled Nurse with the South African Nursing Council (SANC).
- Minimum of 2 years‘ experience working as an Enrolled Nurse including work in TB, HIV and AIDS environment.
- Ability to communicate in local languages an advantage.
- An interest in community outreach and skills development (advantage).
Submit your CV and application letter to Tiyiselani Nkuna [email protected]
Please specify the above reference number on the subject line for a quicker response. Good luck!
Closing date: 18 May 2020