Anova Health | HTS (HIV Testing Services) Officer
Mopani: Maruleng – Limpopo Province
We are looking for an HTS Officer who will focus on mentoring facility-based counselors on HIV testing services (HTS) and TB screening activities that will assist Mopani to reach their 909090 targets.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Ensure priority populations are tested at the facilities.
- Ensure that all clients tested HIV positive are initiated on ART.
- Conduct in-service training and mentor facilities on performing HIV quality assurance and HIV counseling as per counseling and testing guidelines.
- Conduct the SPI-ART checklist assessments to prepare facilities for external assessments.
- Ensure facilities reach their HTS targets through mentorship.
- Conduct file audits of people on ART.
Essential qualifications and experience
- Grade 12.
- National Certificate on HIV/AIDS (trained in basic HIV counseling and testing).
- 3 years’ HTS experience and working with people living with HIV/AIDS (PLWHA).
- Trained in HTS mentorship.
- Knowledge of DoH HTS guidelines & protocols.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to speak Xitsonga and Northern Sotho (Sepedi).
Submit your CV and application letter to Tiyiselani Nkuna at [email protected]
Please specify the above reference number on the subject line for a quicker response. Good luck!
Closing date: 18 May 2020