Anova Health | Nurse Mentor – Ref No: TN005/20
Mopani: Phalaborwa – Limpopo Province
We are looking for a Nurse Mentor to give technical support and capacity building on Comprehensive Care, Management & Treatment (CCMT) program, and mentor staff at facilities in all areas of CCMT.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Initiate and organize internal training and workshops based on needs and requests.
- Support the Department of Health and collaborate with other NGOs on implementation of CCMT programs and community events.
- Identify program support needs at facilities and advise accordingly.
- Facilitate the integration of different CCMT services.
- Provide solutions on complicated cases together with facility staff including referrals to relevant discipline at different levels of care.
- Mentor on acute service delivery in incidental cases including dispensing, recording, and counseling.
Essential qualifications and experience
- Registered as a Professional Nurse with the South African Nursing Council (SANC).
- NIMART trained, mentored, and certified as competent.
- 2 to 5 years’ experience working as a professional nurse including working in a TB/HIV/AIDS environment.
- Be able to work independently and as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Able to communicate in English and any other local language (e.g. Tsonga or Sepedi).
- Proficiency in MS Office.
Submit your CV and application letter to Tiyiselani Nkuna at [email protected]
Please specify the above reference number on the subject line for a quicker response. Good luck!
Closing date: 18 May 2020