Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Who you are:
You are a strong teammate with a focus on delivering a first class customer service to our customers. You are open-minded, innovative and daring. You are passionate about and have previous experience in delivering an excellent customer experience. You have the passion, drive and skills to help us continue driving growth and excellence across Vodafone. Our customers see their mobile communication as a lifeline and as a Retail Advisor, you will give every customer a top class experience by meeting their individual needs in order to grow customer loyalty.
Within Vodafone, the Retail Advisor role is an exciting role working as the public face of Vodafone in our Retail stores. This role will give you a real opportunity to influence the customer experience by meeting their individual needs, which in turn will grow customer loyalty and help shape the future of Vodafone. Your success in this role could lead to other equally exciting roles within Vodafone.
As Retail Advisor, you will be passionate about driving sales and supporting your store and team in achieving a range of critical metrics in both sales and customer experience.
You will be guided by the Vodafone values, which are Speed, Simplicity, Trust, Customer Obsessed and Ambitious & Competitive. We need you to embrace these from the start!
Your next challenge:
Impact on the business.
• Achievement of individual sales targets set by the business on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
• Ensure all administration associated with the role is completed correctly and within agreed time frames.
Customers, supplier and third parties
• Ensure you consistently deliver a first class experience to all our customers. Keeping updated on new products and services to be able to advise our customers accordingly.
• Take ownership of your customer’s queries or needs, dealing with them in a positive manner to ensure that all aspects are resolved and/or seen through to completion.
• Listen to customers’ needs and consistently meet or exceed their expectations with Vodafone’s products and services.
• Always look at things from the customer’s point of view.
• Be an ambassador for the Vodafone brand.
Leadership and teamwork
• The Retail Advisor reports into the Store Manager role and needs to work effectively in a team where partnership and support is vital to the store’s success.
• Align own efforts towards achieving store / team goals.
Knowledge and experience.
• Demonstrate a good working knowledge and interest in our full portfolio of products and services.
• Continuously keep up to date with industry trends and competitive activity.
• Ability to communicate effectively and positively with both customers and team
What you need:
• 2 years’ experience in a fast-paced retail environment.
• Ability to deliver both individual results, as well as contributing to team success.
• Proven Customer obsessed focus- taking ownership of your customer’s experience and issues to achieve a positive outcome. You have the ability to recognise and analyse complex customer issues and apply the most effective solution to resolve the situation.
• Flexibility on working hours – due to the opening and closing times of our stores
What else should you demonstrate:
• You are self-motivated and take pride and satisfaction in your own work
• You have a strong interest in data and Smartphone products
• You are a strong communicator – with the ability to tailor your style depending on audience
• You are outgoing and energetic and enjoy working on your own and as part of your wider team to achieve customer stratification and important metrics
• Take ownership of your customer’s experience and issues to achieve a positive outcome. Including the ability to recognise and analyse complex customer issues and apply the most effective solution to resolve the situation.
The post Vodocom: General Worker/Retail Vacancies appeared first on Online Jobs.