Komatsu is an indispensable partner to the construction, mining, industrial and forestry industries that maximizes value for customers through innovative solutions. With a full line of products supported by our advanced IoT technologies, regional distribution channels and a global service network, we help customers safely and sustainably optimize their operations. Our Komatsu, P&H, Joy, Montabert, Modular Mining Systems, Hensley Industries, NTC and Gigaphoton equipment and services are used to extract fundamental minerals and develop modern infrastructure.
The position will be based at Glencore TUGO and the incumbent will report to the Foreman
Maintenance / repairs on Joy, Fletcher Roofbolters and FL Smidth equipment
Job Specification (not totally inclusive)
- Maintenance / repairs on Joy, Fletcher Roofbolters and FL Smidth equipment
- Uphold safety standards and good housekeeping at all times
- Drive quality work performance and comply to standards and procedures
- Willing to work shifts / overtime / standby / weekends
Behavioural Competencies required
- Self-motivated individual
- Willing and able to work alone and in teams
- Able to work under pressure
Education / Qualification
Minimum Skills and experience required
- Fully qualified Electrician
- Flameproof and Gas Testing certificates
- Driver’s license and own reliable transport
- Extensive knowledge of Joy continuous miners, Fletcher Roofbolters, Shuttle cars and FL Smidth Feeder Breakers
- At least 3 years’ underground experience
Drive for Results
Essential Job Functions
Technical / Functional Skills
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
The post Komatsu: Electrician appeared first on Latest Jobs.