Professional Nurse – Ref No: NPM/0003/20
Midrand Office – Permanent
APACE: COJ Project
We are looking for a Professional Nurse to support initiation of HIV infected clients on ART, PrEP, STI treatment and ensure full implementation of the 90 90 90 activities.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Work with the outreach teams to get referrals and to initiate ART for eligible HIV infected clients including PrEP.
- Provide follow up care for patients on treatment in line with DoH HIV Management guidelines as well as Anova work plan and Facility 90-90-90 plans.
- Routinely monitor performance & registers of (TB/HIV/STI) programmes at facility level and provide mentorship & technical support where required.
- Identify poor performing indicators, put together quality improvement (QI) plans and implement as agreed upon with the team.
- Identify training needs at facility level and arrange in-service training where needed.
- Train clinic staff on MSM Diversity trainer and biomedical training and mentor staff at facilities.
- Use relevant M&E tools to report weekly to Anova sub-district team on number of clients initiated on ART.
- Support facilities with implementation of I-ACT support groups and Chronic treatment clubs in line with Anova’s work plan.
Essential qualifications and experience
- A degree or diploma qualification as a Professional Nurse.
- Registration as a Professional Nurse with the South African Nursing Council.
- NIMART trained and certified as competent to work independently.
- At least 4 years’ experience in working at a clinic (PHC or CHC) facility.
Submit your CV and application letter to Nondumiso Mngadi at [email protected]
Please specify the above reference number on the subject line for a quicker response. Good luck!
Closing date: 22 May 2020