Closing Date: 3 June 2020
Business Unit: Aneax Africa PTY LTD, Explosives
Location: Secunda, Mpumalanga, South Africa
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Purpose of the job: Safe execution of daily maintenance strategies to ensure maximum plant availability.
- Carry out maintenance and report back to foreman
- Fault finding on electrical systems
- Scheduling of work according to pre-determined needs.
- Projects and small modification investigations and management.
- Extensive daily maintenance and housekeeping.
- Effective problem solving and defect reporting.
- Maintain a healthy and safe environment.
- Deliver a service in accordance with customer requirements.
- Ability to read electrical drawings.
- Trouble shooting and fault finding rectification defects.
- Planning and execution of tasks.
- Adhere to all safety and work procedures and standards.
- Adapt and manage change.
- Ability to share knowledge.
- Standby duties.
- Compliance to all legal requirements.
- General Housekeeping.
- N3 electrical or equivalent/Grade 12 Maths and Science
- Qualified Artisan (Electrician) with trade test papers/ NQF Level 4
- Red seal qualification (Preferred)
- Valid Code B or C license.
- 1-5 years years’ relevant experience in operations.
- SAP experience will be an advantage
KEY COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
- A practical understanding of EX and hazardous area classifications
- A practical understanding of IS and SIL
- QA/QC experience with instrumentation installations
- Shutdown planning and execution experience
- Full compliance to section 14 of the OHS act
- A working understanding of the electrical installation regulations (OHS act)
Note: Failure to provide Aneax with truthful information and valid documents will render your application null and void.
The post Sasol: Artisan Assistant-June 2020 appeared first on Online Jobs.