G4S FLEET ADMINISTRATOR – CASH SOLUTIONS
OPPORTUNITY: Fleet Administrator
G4S Cash Solutions (SA), a leading provider of integrated cash management solutions, has a vacancy for a Fleet Administrator, based at our operations in Cape Town
Reporting to the regional management team, the fleet administrator is responsible for the associated administration of the transport function within the region and in line with procedures and processes
Key Performance Areas will include:
- Maintain vehicle database
- Administer and manage the maintenance and repair process and liaise with outsourced providers
- Administration of fuel usage
- Act as liaison with suppliers in terms of service delivery, as per laid down SLA’s
- Liaise with head office fleet team in terms of maintenance and technical support to the branches on maintenance issues
- Administer accident repair processes, assess branch accidents. Assist with information for the processing of 3rd party claims.
- Administer current fleet management systems and provide data to management teams in order to review the effectiveness of reporting and BI data.
- Review, audit and report on fleet costs, fuel usage and maintenance needs in order to enable management teams to ompile action plans to address high costs and implement cost saving exercises.
- Liaise with operational management on driving training and addressing poor driving behaviour, to minimise driver impact on fleet effectiveness and costs.
Health and Safety
- Participate in safety forums created by the company for example safety meetings and safety talks
- Report all safety incidents to the relevant people
- Discuss all safety incidents on all levels
- Follow-up on any activities assigned through safety meeting/committee/representative/management
- Attend safety education and refresher programmes
- Comply with safety policies and procedures at workplace
- Distribute safety information as and when required
- Wear protective clothing all the time
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
Qualification / Experience/ Skills & Attributes
- Grade 12
- Relevant tertiary qualification preferred (fleet, logistics, finance, procurement)
- 2-3 years of fleet administration experience
- Computer literacy
- Communication (written and verbal)
- Attention to detail
- Strong organisation and record maintenance skills
- Ability to work under pressure and in an ever-changing environment
- Ability to work towards deadlines
- Find solutions to everyday problems
- Passion for improving standards
- Degree of financial acumen
- Respect rules and systematically follow procedures
We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates, but SA citizens will have a distinct advantage.
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
G4S is the world’s leading international security solutions group, which specialises in outsourced business processes in sectors where security and safety risks are considered a strategic threat. G4S is the largest employer quoted on the London Stock Exchange and has a secondary stock exchange listing in Copenhagen. G4S has operations in more than 90 countries and employ more than 540,000 employees, making us one of the world’s largest private employers.
At G4S South Africa, our vision is to be recognised as the leader in providing security solutions. We therefore endeavour to build and maintain a motivated, capable workforce who are proud to work for our region and able to deliver our commercial strategy. We continue to build on the excellent people management practices which are in place across the Group in order to fully engage our workforce.
G4S is an organisation which is defined by its values, which are:
- We act with Integrity and Respect – Our business activities and relationships are built on trust, honesty and openness. We do what we promise and always strive to do the right thing. We listen. We treat our colleagues, customers and those in our care with the utmost respect.
- We are passionate about Safety, Security and Service Excellence – We are passionate about working safely and take great care to protect our colleagues and customers from harm. We are experts in security and use that knowledge to protect our customer’s assets. We keep our promises and are passionate about delivering high levels of customer service.
- We achieve this through Innovation and Teamwork – We invest in technology and best practice to continuously improve the products and services we offer. We challenge ourselves to find new ways of helping our customers achieve their goals. We work together as a team, valuing everyone’s contribution, to ensure we achieve the best results for our customers and our business.
More slimier jobs