- Clear criminal record
- PSIRA accredited at least with Grade B
- Completed firearm training in handgun and rifle
- SAPS competency certificate
- CIT certificate
- Experience in security industry or similar role
- Driver’s license
- Computer literate
- Ensure the Loading Sheets are fully completed and signed.
- Ensure the ATM safe and cubicle doors are properly locked by shaking the door handles before he leave the sites.
- conduct surprise balances on his devices to ensure that there are no shortages on his run.
- Inform the control room and Controller of his departure from the base or Cash centre.
- Adhere to security measures applied during conveyance of cash as documented in the SOP.
- Adhere to the alarm deactivating procedures before entering the ATM Cubicle.
- Ensure all activities from entering cubicles is recorded on the mobile camera.
- Replenishment of cash and stationary in the ATM devices.
- Check loading cash by doing double check before loading the cash into ATM to ensure Pre-Packing was done accurately.
Other personality attributes:
- Must be honest and reliable
- Must have good verbal and language abilities
- Must be assertive
- Must be self- motivated
- Customer service and relations
- Quality assurance
- Willing to work overtime
- Willing to Travel
- Communication skills
- Customer focus
- Team work
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position. Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made is purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team.
Fidelity Services Group (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.