Anova Health | NIMART Professional Nurse Ref No: KK0016
City of Johannesburg – Permanent
APACE: COJ Project
We are looking for Professional Nurses to support the initiation of PrEP and ART, provide comprehensive clinical care for young people on PrEP or ART and ensure full implementation of the adolescent and youth-friendly services activities at the facility level.
Key duties and responsibilities
- • Work in DoH PHC facilities to initiate & follow up HIV negative adolescents and youth (or adults) on PrEP.
- • Initiate and follow up HIV infected clients on ART (adolescents and youth (and adults).
- • Initiate follow up and manage TB/HIV co-infected adolescents and youth (or adults) in line with DoH HIV Management guidelines and Anova Workplan and Facility 959595 plans.
- • Working with Anova team, conduct clinic file audits (Adolescent & youth ART, TB, PrEP) for each supported facility and implement corrective measures where needed.
- • Work with Anova sub-district team to use data to identify poor performing facilities, put together QI plans and implement QI plans as agreed upon with the team & facilities.
- • Ensure facilities have latest HIV, PrEP, TB, STI guidelines.
- • Weekly & monthly reports submitted to AYP Technical advisor, M & E officer and relevant sub-district Anova staff supporting the facility.
- • Weekly and monthly debriefings with Anova sub-district teams on activities at the supported sites.
- • Use relevant M&E tools to report weekly to Anova sub-district team on the number of clients initiated on ART.
Essential qualifications and experience
- • A degree or diploma qualification as a Professional Nurse and registration with the South African Nursing Council.
- • Certificate in NIMART or basic HIV Management with at least 2 years’ experience managing patients with HIV and TB.
- • At least 2 years’ experience in working at a clinic (PHC or CHC) facility.
- • 2 years’ experience in a primary health care setting.
- • Strong organizational skills, including time management and multi-tasking skills.
- • Knowledge of current guidelines and experience in HIV/PMTCT/TB programmes.
- • Basic TB/HIV/STI management certificate and counseling skills (an advantage).
- • Reproductive health management certificate (an advantage) See the one with PHC.
- PC 101/APC (Adult Primary Care) certificate (an advantage).
Submit your CV and application letter to Khanyisile Kheswa at [email protected]
Please specify the above reference number on the subject line for a quicker response.
Closing date: 01 June 2020
Buy work clothing here